- Slash (1985)
- "This is a Story" All My Relations: An Anthology of Contemporary Canadian Native Fiction (1990)
- Breath Tracks (1991)
- Enwisteetkwa (1982)
- Neekna and Chemai (1984)
- The Native Creative Process: A
Collaborative Discourse -with Douglas Cardinal (1991)
- Aboriginal Perspectives of the Natural Environment -with James Dumont & James, Donald R. Fiddler(1991)
- Give Back: First Nations Perspectives on Cultural Practice -with others (1992)
- We Get Our Living Like Milk from the Land -with others (1993)
- Looking at the Words of Our People: First Nations Analysis of Literature (as editor) (1993)
- "Grandmothers." Word Up -compact disc (1995)
- Currie, Noel Elizabeth."Jeannette Armstrong and the Colonial Legacy." Canadian Literature 124-5 (1990): 138-52.
- Emberley, Julia. Section on Armstrong in Thresholds of Difference: Feminist Critique, Native Women's Writings, Postcolonial Theory.Toronto: University of Toronto Press, 1993.
- Fee, Margery. "Upsetting Fake Ideas: Jeannette Armstrong's Slash and Beatrice Culleton's April Raintree." Canadian Literature 124-5 (1990):168-80.
- Glebe, Heather. "Jeannette C Armstrong: the Power of One Voice" (Profile). Cross Canada Writers' Quarterly 12.1
- Hodne, Barbara and Helen Hoy. "Reading from the Inside Out: (teaching and studying) Jeannette Armstrong's Slash." World Literature Written In English 32.1 (Spring 1992): 66-87.
- Williamson, Janice. "Biocritical Essay on Jeannette Armstrong." Sounding Differences: Conversations with Seventeen Canadian Women Writers. Toronto: University of Toronto Press, 1993. 341-2.
provides photo and bio.
Voices From the Gaps: Jeannette Armstrong
lengthy bio, selected bibliography
A Celebration of Women Writers: A Listings
Chiapas is Global
"an interview with Okanagan poet, educator and indigenous rights activist Jeannette Armstrong" (1994)
author bio and photo. can order her books here.